Monday, March 5, 2012

Zach + Elisabeth: Engaged!

I am so excited to be posting this session right now! Not only because it is of an absolutely awesome couple, but also because it is my first Texas session! When Elisabeth and I scheduled this session I was a bit nervous because we would be shooting between 10-12... Not ideal lighting conditions. But I was fresh off of the WPPI train, and I knew that this was as good a time as any to challenge myself and jump in! I am so glad we did! We started the session on an absolutely beautiful morning and as the day went on things got better & better. The day was filled with lots of smiles, inside jokes, sweet looks and sweet kisses. Which made my day full of goofy jokes, high fives & happy dances. 
Zach & Elisabeth, thank you for choosing me to be your photographer. I had such a blast photographing you guys and seeing your sweet love in front of my camera. Thanks for putting up with all my crazy ideas and silly jokes. I hope you love your photos and can't wait for your wedding day! I'm so looking forward to seeing what God has in store for your marriage & new life together. 

Photobucket

I love this photo I grabbed of Elisabeth checking out her ring!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These kind of reminded me of the notebook... :)

Photobucket

Loved this image!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RAWR. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll finish up with this b &w, I think one of my all time favorites. :)

Photobucket

Be B;essed & Be Thankful!


6 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!! Ty your talent is incredible!! Love the range of it all and the simplicity that makes it pop!! GREAT WORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty!!!! Seriously??? You have AMAZING talent!! You captured such beautiful, and full of expression moments! Phenominal work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wha?! You shot images of the brunette Ali Fedotowsky?! (I have this thing where I make every person that I see look like a celeb or someone else I know, I'm working on it.) Anyway, great images as always lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWOWOWO!!!!!! I love love love love these photos. GREAT. JOB. Ty!!! 2 Beautiful people.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this session!! The images are beautiful! And that last image?? Stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ty! These are amazing! I'm excited your first Tex Sesh went so well!! Love you and miss you.
    -Sis

    ReplyDelete