Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rice Family.

This is such a special post for me to write. The Rice family has been such a huge influence on my life. It all began with a babysitting job a few years ago, and now these people are a giant part of my family. I am so thankful for the way that God brings people into my life to teach me, challenge me, and bring me such joy. Watching little Conor and Emma grow has been such a blessing to me, and I'm so thankful to Shaughn & Amy for opening their home & their hearts to me. I cannot express how thankful I am to get to watch this family. Shaughn & Amy are celebrating their 5 year anniversary and it is so wonderful to watch people who treasure eachother, serve eachother, and enjoy eachother as much as these two do. I am so blessed to call the Rice's my family. When I traveled to California last month we spent an evening in the mountains taking some maternity & family portraits. Enjoy.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my personal favorites. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That first photo is STUNNING! Go Amy for being utterly beautiful and go Ty for being able to capture the beauty of the Rice family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so precious!!!! i haven't seen the rice's in forever and they are so cute! good job tyler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Ty! I love every shot! :)

    ReplyDelete