Friday, January 21, 2011

Doull Family.

This family is very dear to my heart. Kristen and I have known eachother since 7th grade. It seemed to be meant to be that we would be friends.. one day she was the new girl in school, and the next she was the newest edition to Travel Group, the performing cast that traveled all over CA fairs performing. To top it all off she lived like a block away. Yes, we became carpoolers, which led to being friends, which led to being best friends, which led to being married. Don't ask about the last part. haha.
So through countless mornings of hurry up, were gonna be lates! and dozens of weekend trips to perform, and many many sleepovers, I have come to know this family very well. And I love them dearly.
We had a great time taking these photos, as you can see they have a lot of fun together. Even brother James started to have fun towards the end. :)
Doull Family, Thank you for everything you have done for me! Mom, I love you! :) I can't thank you enough for all of the fun times we have had, and for supplying Kristen and I with all of the snacks we need to support our Gilmore Girls diet. I hope you love the photos, and I'll be seeing you soon. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trying to take a cute mother daughter photo, when some spontaneous wall climbing erupted... hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course the day couldn't have ended without a cool tunnel shot.. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment