Thursday, July 7, 2011

The LaMothe Family. {Me Included...}

When I found out that our family would be all together in Galveston Texas this summer I got very excited! Not only because it meant I would get to spend time with my awesome sisters and little brother, but also because it gave me the chance to take a new family photo! {The last one we have all together I was around 9!} I wasn't sure how I was going to get a photo of all 7 of us together.. {my camera isn't exactly the kind you can just hand off and ask a stranger to use!} And I wasn't able to bring my tripod with me on the trip. But I was determined! I'll be posting a few behind the scenes photos to show how we did this! Who knows photographers, you may like this system for your own families! haha. :) We headed  over to the beach after some craziness at the condo. Families, I now know the chaos you all go through trying to get your family ready for photos, and I appreciate all you do to have your family looking good for my lens!!! :)

I mentioned earlier my predicament of having no tripod to work with. Dad and Joe Joe came to the rescue with 2 planks that we would set up on the walkway!

Photobucket

So I set up my camera on the timer and then ran under the boards to join the fam! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister thought it would be fun to document me shooting our family in this unconventional way. So for your viewing pleasure I'm going to seriously embarrass myself and let you see. {Maybe it;s just this island air!} :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finished product!

Photobucket

We decided to go over into the awesome dune/grass area on the beach and my sister documented me trying to get the shot in the quickest way possible, this did not involve me running around the walkway to get to them, so I had to hop the little walkway..

Photobucket

Adjust the dress, focus the camera, good to go!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dad and Betty time..

Photobucket

Aren't they fun?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dad and the girls! Taken by the lovely Betty.

Photobucket

Betty and the Kids! Taken by Dad!

Photobucket

Bailey.

Photobucket

Avery.

Photobucket

Joe Joe Bimbas. {See the Smoulder?}

Photobucket

These are for Parkar. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Parks and Joe.

Photobucket


Joe and I taken by Dad!

Photobucket

Be Blessed & Be Thankful!

7 comments:

  1. Love these so much! boy they really make me want to have a family session w/my fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pictures Ty! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty.... one word... WOW!!!! You are KILLIN it with your camera!!! I mean AWESOME... perfect lighting, skin tones, focus... EVERYTHING!!! Your family is GORGEOUS!!!!! Kudos on this whole blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful!! love them all and the beach is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Tyler LaMothe, HOLY COW little lady! That was an amazing post! The light was just absolutely yummy and you totally rocked your camera! I heart looking at these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely photo spot! Beautiful shots including the photographer - not an easy thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much everyone! We had a great time together! :)

    ReplyDelete