Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sara & Katy. {Cayucos 2011}.

As I continue on with my summer vacation posts, I feel the need to let you know it's not ALL fun and games here.. I have actually worked a few days this month! 3 to be exact... haha. But for now, I'm enjoying my summertime, and shooting for fun! I know, it's a novel idea.. :)
I went on vacation with two of my favorite girls Katy & Sara, and when we were in the beautiful area of Morro Bay we went exploring up a country road and and took some portraits. It was such a beautiful area, and I have felt so blessed this week to get to spend some time just relaxing and having  fun with two of my best friends. Especially because it's the last week before Katy moves to  Texas to go to Dallas Baptist University. I'll miss this girl, but I know it's not going to be the last time we'll be together, as Sara and I have already invited ourselves to next years vacation. :))
I don't think I can explain how much I love this area. It's awesome. Maybe someday I'll get to live up here! :)

Katy & Sara, basically I LOVE YOU. That is All. :)

Photobucket

Sara.

Photobucket

Katy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lovely Eyes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Smoulder... :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this light.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We couldn't finish our country road shoot without a Cow Photo!!!

Photobucket

Be Blessed & Be Thankful!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could harvest that California sun and bring it up here to BC - nice images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley ladies, lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Ty! LU, Gp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great series Ty! I love the ones of them sitting on the fence, the shot of the landscape you got, and them laying in the flowers! :]

    ReplyDelete