Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Royas Wedding.

As I sit here to write this post, I cannot believe that this wedding has already happened! Ben & Jenn were the first couple to ever hire me as their engagement photographer! We had such an amazing time, and I was thrilled when they asked me to be their wedding photographer! {You can see the session HERE.} All of this happened over a year ago. They were the very first couple to book me as their wedding photographer. And when I saw their wedding I could not believe their trust in me! This was one of the most beautiful weddings I have seen and I count myself as so blessed to have been a part of their day. 

This wedding was so special because it was not only about Ben & Jenn, but a new family coming together and starting a new life as one. Not only does Ben love the absolutely stunning, sweet & caring Jenn, but he also truly cares about Madison, Bailey & Collin and I know he will be such a great teacher, friend & supporter for each of them.

Ben & Jenn, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. You have been the most amazing clients & friends a girl could hope for. You were among the very first to believe in my dreams and that means more than you could ever know. You & your family are all so awesome & I cannot wait to see all of the amazing things in store for your future. Love You! 

A HUGE thanks to the amazing Jessica, who was my partner in crime for the day. I appreciate you more than you know girl! Be sure to check her out HERE.  

Now to the photos.... :)

We began the day at the Fairmont Hotel in Newport Beach. {Which was beautiful & the staff was completely wonderful! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Newport!}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ben spent the morning downstairs with his new son-to-be. You can tell they have such a special bond. They have so much fun together. 

Photobucket

Button Malfunction: AVERTED! 

Photobucket

Ben & Jenn decided to have a first look to make the flow of their day go more smoothly. I love when couples decide to do this because it makes for such great photos & a more stress free day! 

Photobucket

Ben wasa little excited to see his bride. 

Photobucket

RAWR. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, I know they are professional models. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few black & whites.. 

Photobucket

I am in love with the image on the right...... 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

MARRIED!!! <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Party Time.. I know this is already a very long post.. So I'll close with this photo of the newlyweds pausing together while they're surrounded by their family & friends. 

Photobucket


Be Blessed & Be Thankful. 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding. <3 Remarkable photography, Ty Ty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Gorgeous lighting, sweet expressions - a masterful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've become a most eloquent photographer Tyler, God blessed you with an amazing eye for beauty. You have a awesome future ahead of you! Auntie Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Ty! Looks like you had a lot of fun! :) Congrats. Really pretty images. And how cute are those kids??

    p.s.
    I spot a 2nd shooter!!! haha. we should make that a game. "spot the 2nd shooter" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is looking great Ty!!! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete