Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ben & Jen: Engaged!

When Jennifer contacted me for engagement photos, I couldn't have been more excited. Jen is an AMAZING hairstylist and I had often caught myself staring at the photos of Jen and her handsome man Ben while she was beautifying my hair. When I saw these two together I knew that photographing them would be a breeze. Not only are they so stinkin' gorgeous, but the way they interact with each other is so sweet and it is completely obvious how much they are in love. I had a blast watching these two from behind my lens. I could go on and on for hours on how gorgeous they are, but I'll just let you take a peek for yourself.
Ben and Jen, Thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer. You two should really look into being professionally good looking. :) Keep on being so sweet together. Love You!  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We'll close with one of my personal favorites of the day. Special Thank You to my best friend/amazing assistant for the day Tina!

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Wow. These are amazing photos of amazingly pretty people! Honey, you are really on your way! So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Looking good girl!
    LUUJ

    ReplyDelete