Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Temecula Senior Portraits: Brittney McClellan.

So it's that time again, Senior Portraits time! It's so hard for me to believe that a year ago I was just starting out with my Rebel and taking photos with my friends. Also, it's very hard to believe that it has almost been a year since graduation. I'm now coming to realize the full effect of the phrase "time flies when you're having fun!{or when you're just really really busy!}" But seriously I have been having fun.

The other day while I was reading my news feed on facebook, I was seeing some of my friends posting about how they are almost done with their first year of college. That time has gone by so fast. I can hardly believe it. I started to get a tiny bit jealous because they were getting closer to their degrees and off experiencing new places and things at college. But then I stopped to think about my life and what I have done since graduation. It has been a wild ride, but I have shot my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd weddings, gone to a life-changing workshop, made some awesome new friends, bought my first pro-body camera, opened a business account, photographed some amazing families who have blown me away with their support, and Went to Las Vegas parentless for the first time {and came out alive!!!!}, and have realized that God has the most amazing plan for my life. I would not have it any other way. I have been truly blessed in my first year of life after high school and I'm so thankful.

I have such an amazing support system that allows me to follow my dreams and helps me to make them happen. So thank you support team, {you all know who you are!} Because most likely if you're reading my blog.... YOU'RE IT! :)

Now enough with the mushy stuff all about me... Here's to the lovely and OH-SO-SO-SO TALENTED Brittney McClellan.  This girl has a very special place in my heart, because she was on my yearbook staff last year and worked her booty off in that class to make sure that it would be the best it could be. All of that hard work paid off and now this year she is the Editor in Chief! I'm so proud of her and excited to see what she has done with the book. But thats not all, this girl is a rockstar. She plays softball, has awesome team spirit, and is an AMAZING artist. Seriously, I hope to hang some of her work in my office one day. {I also hope I get to shoot her with her art someday!}

Brittney, thank you for choosing me as your photographer. It was such a joy to get to photograph your fun personality, and through everything, you NEVER complained or told me I was crazy. And for that I love you. I can't wait to see where you go in life. I know someday you'll be amazing at any place in the medical field you decide is right for you. I know you'll help save a lot of people, and that is exciting stuff!

God Bless Girl!


I was so excited when Brittney said she wanted to do a shoot with an urban feel, and her Mom chose the absolute perfect location!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love long grass!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some in her letterman's jacket of course!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brittney, you are FIERCE! :))

Photobucket

Photobucket

So Gorgeous, Looking like such a lady!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So stinkin cuuute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! LOVE the long grass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has extremely striking eyes that just draw you in!!! Very beautiful

    ReplyDelete