Wednesday, August 24, 2011

John & Angie: Married!

I had the privilege to second shoot this wedding with my good friend Kristen Booth. We had a blast spending this special day with John & Angie. Angie was such a sweet bride. She was so relaxed about the whole day, and everyone could tell that she was just ready to be married to John! Their whole family treated us like we were a part of the party and it was such a blast! At the end of the night Kristen & I danced a few dances with the new Mr. & Mrs! Be sure to check out her view of the day HERE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this shot with Angie's dress in the background.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A sweet moment before the ceremony...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This shot just makes me smile. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats John & Angie!

Be Blessed & Be Thankful!


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but those 2 pictures of the little boy COMPLETELY steal the show! :) Great job ty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't he the cutest thing? I had to choose from so many photos of him I wanted to share! He kept coming right up to me and doing crazy stuff and then wanted to see the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete