Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cameron: Graduating!

I was  a little nervous going into this shoot. Cameron was my first non-photographer/non-family ALL guy shoot.  But as soon as we met up, and I told him I was thinking it would be cool to take some photos by the chipped blue paint wall. He smiled in his class of 2011 sweatshirt with his headphones hanging out and said "sure, you're the photographer!" I knew it would be easy. And it was. Cameron and I had such a good time driving on Old Route 66, taking photos, and talking. We talked about life after High School, the military, and the beach, and cooking! Cameron loves to cook, and I hope he'll continue with that throughout his life!
He was up for anything and it allowed me to take some chances, and I am really happy with the way this shoot came out.

Every time I drive past the bottle tree forest I desperately want to stop and shoot there. Cameron and I went there and got to explore and see all of the art created by a man who loves old bottles. We actually got to chat with Elmer for a while, and he told us about all of the different people who have traveled from across the world to see his art. He started collecting because his father did, and he has done something truly unique with what many may see as trash. I absolutely loved it there. And I have plans to go back and shoot there again! Cameron and I finished up the evening with a celebratory soda in a glass bottle. :)

Cameron, I had such a great time on our shoot. I'm so glad that you appreciated the Bottle Forest as much as I did! Made it 50x's more fun! :)  Congrats on graduating High School my friend! I know that whatever you do you'll be great at! Don't stop cooking, okay? God Bless!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love stuff like this. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was IN LOVE with this light!!!

Photobucket

Yellow? Heck Yes!

Photobucket

This is Cameron, Mr.Calm Cool & Collected. :)

Photobucket

Love this Light & Location. :)))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice Jacket! :)

Photobucket

Vintage typewriter.. Mmmmm...

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's something about this photo... It just makes me happy... :)

Photobucket

Love this!

Photobucket

Be Blessed & Be Thankful!

3 comments:

  1. SOOOOO cool!!! One of my faves of your senior sessions! You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his headphones hanging out of his shirt and that location is amazing! Awesome job on this shoot :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this session. He is a handsome young man. I love the gas station and the coca-cola pics. Absolutely lovely. I love the story in the background.

    ReplyDelete