Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sarah.

This weekend I was able to go on a Women's Retreat with High Desert Church women's ministries at the Calvary Chapel Conference Center in Murrieta Hot Springs. I had a great time taking some photos for the Retreat Program and I was able to photograph my lovely cousin Sarah while we were waiting for the ladies to come have their photos taken.
Sarah and I were just fooling around when we realized that she needed a portrait for her blog! My cousin Sarah is pretty awesome. Most of you probably say that about your cousin's but seriously. She's awesome. She graduated from Biola University a few years ago and after that she decided to pack up her things and move to South Korea for a year as an ESL teacher. {You can read all about her experiences there on her blog here! Check it out, the stories are hilarious! :) } She is so brave. The idea of leaving everything and going alone to live in a foreign country both fascinates me and scares me! But she did it, and that inspires me! Maybe someday... Hmmmm?
Now that she's back home and doing life with the family again I have been so blessed to have weekly lunches/coffee dates with her. I have learned so much from her and I love sharing about our love for design, social networking, blogging, and being delighted and fulfilled in Jesus. I'm so thankful to have her there to challenge me and understand me! She has a new blog now and you should read it. It's awesome. Check it out here!

Sarah, Sista I'm so blessed to have you in my life. Seriously. I loved spending the weekend with you. And I'm so thankful to have a wise and awesome lady to share my life and dreams with! You inspire and encourage me. And it means alot!!! Love You!
P.S. Hope you like the photos. :)

Photobucket

Modeling the Retreat Bag!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she lovely? :)

Photobucket

Gorgeous eyes!

Photobucket

And one of the 2 of us... Don't hate, it's really hard to get a photo of 2 people with a 50mm lens! haha.

Photobucket

Be Blessed & Be Thankful!

4 comments:

  1. She is as beautiful inside as she is on the outside. Truly. Completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Especially the matching eyes on the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girls. Beautiful photos! Love you both. -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty! You make me look good! :) haha... i love you too sista! And am SO thankful for our time together as well! You're pretty stinkin awesome yourself my dear!

    LOVE YOU! so very very much!

    ReplyDelete