Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Family Portraits: The Estrada/Rodriguez Family.

This little family was so cute. We went to Red Hill Park in Rancho Cucamonga and I was so surprised at how nice it was! Makes you wish we had nice big parks up here! You can really tell that these two really love their kiddos. And their kids just adore them. I had a lot of fun playing with and photographing these sweet ones for the afternoon.

Jeanette and Andres, Thank you for choosing me as your photographer! I enjoyed getting to know you and your kiddos. They are so sweet and well behaved! I hope you like your photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this Shot. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this shot! We were having too much fun!

Photobucket

I always love to capture some Daddy/Son/Daughter time on family sessions. There is just something about the way little ones light up when they get to play with their Daddy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty Ladies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Be Blessed & Be Thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment