Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reid: Graduating!

This is Reid. He is pretty awesome. He and I work together in The Island {like us on facebook!} and he is also my little sister's boyfriend. Now, like most big sisters I was not the fondest of the idea of her having a man.. cause you know.. she's young! And if anyone breaks her heart.. I break their face. :)
But then there was Reid. He is such an awesome guy. Not only with my sister, but with everyone. He is easy-going and funny. And he loves Jesus. It's always fun to have him around. 
The day after we took these photos it was Prom Day, and when Reid came to pick her up, he not only brought a corsage for my sister, but a rose for me, and for my mom as well. {Come on ladies.. who doesn't want a guy like this??} His Momma and Daddy raised him right! :)) 
All kidding aside, it really encourages me to see people like Reid are still out there. And I'm glad he and my sister have found each other and are growing together. No matter where the future goes, I know the Lord is growing them by having them together, and they'll both be better people because they spent time together. 
Reid, thank you for choosing/{being forced} to have me as your photographer! I enjoyed spending time with you and Parks. I'm so excited to see where The Lord takes you in life. I know you'll do BIG things! 
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." -Matthew 6:33!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Handsome! 


Photobucket


This wall is RAD. {yes, I said rad...}


Photobucket


Shadow fun.. 


Photobucket


Marathon Finisher! Check it out!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Reid loves Baseball, and their senior prom was held at Angels Stadium! How cool, right? :)


Photobucket


Studying on a stump?


Photobucket


A little shot of Parks and Reid.. May I just say... My sis is GORGEOUS!!! :)


Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. :) Handsome guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that in the Bible picture you can see the highlighted areas on the page thats flipped up:)

    Great Job, Ty! I love your photography!!

    ReplyDelete