Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Spirit.

I'm feeling it. I absolutely love the holidays. I love all of the lights, trees, sweaters, boots, and the massive amounts of desserts. But beyond that I love the feeling of Christmastime. More than any other time of the year, we count our blessings and hold our loved ones near. I love the way that we all come together in love, and we celebrate family and the joy of spending another year together.
Last night, I was on my way home and saw the special house that lights up and plays music that I like to visit each year. It was the first night I had seen it  light up this year, so I decided to stop for a bit and enjoy the beginning of the Holidays. I snapped a few photos before I headed home. Hope you're enjoying this special time of year!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment