Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finally Feels like Christmas.

I arrived home from school the other night and I was delighted to see that my dad and sister had worked hard all day to put up the Christmas lights and "Rhaylee's Tree". My dad used to not put up Christmas lights at our house. Much to my dismay, because I love Christmas as much as Buddy the Elf does! But last year was a little different because it was our niece Rhaylee's first Christmas. Rhaylee and my dad have a special bond, they like to read books and nap together, and she has completely stolen his heart. So he built a giant tree of lights outside our house, just for her. Coming home and seeing this tree finally made me truly feel like the Christmas season has begun. I hope you're enjoying the season!

Photobucket

Photobucket

See The Tiny Moon? :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment