Saturday, December 4, 2010

Portraits: Kristen Booth.

Today I got the chance to go on a little photography outing with my dear friend Kristen Booth. I met Kristen in March this year, and she has taken me under her wing and taught me so much. If I hadn't met her I definitely wouldn't be where I am today, or even anywhere close. I'm so blessed to know so many awesome photographers who are willing to share their priceless knowledge and support me! She is an incredible photographer, so please be sure to check out her blog here! I was excited to get to take Kristen's photos today for 2 reasons:
1.) Kristen is practically a professional model. One of the few photographers I know who likes to be both behind and in front of the camera!
2.) I recently bought a Canon EOS 1D Mark III, and I really wanted to take it out and see what it can do!
So folks, here you have it. The gorgeous Kristen Booth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We have fun together.. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Kristen... you are gorgeous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! :) Why did you opt for the 1D mark III instead of the 5D mark II?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Gorgeous! The one where she is laying on the grass is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! You are so talented Ty, and Kristen is gorgeous! Where did you take them? This is Heidi, not Paul! : )

    ReplyDelete