Thursday, December 16, 2010

Portraits: Clarisse.

Clarisse and I went to elementary school together, and we were good friends until 6th grade. She used to call me her "little sister" and I even still have a note from her when we were young. After she graduated 6th grade, we lost touch until we were lucky enough to have our paths cross again. Clarisse is actually one of my boyfriend's best friends. And so I'm now lucky enough to get to spend time with my Big Sis when she is home from UCSD. Clarisse really is the whole package, she is sweet and smart, and totally gorgeous. It was so much fun to get to shoot her, and she was a total trooper through the freezing temperatures and wind. (I'm totally jealous of how pretty she looks when she's freezing. I on the other hand look like a blonde version of Rudolph. haha.)

Clarisse--Beautiful lady, you are amazing! So please NEVER let anyone get you down, "they're just hating on you cause you're dope!"(Step Up 2). I love you bunches! Thank you for letting me photograph you, and for being so awesome.

Love,
Ty

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment