Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Family Portraits: The Guynn's.

These "kids" are some of the most awesome people you will ever meet. They wanted to do a photoshoot for their parents as a Christmas gift. Which was pretty sweet since they're all out doing different  things, some of them even in different states, ahem, Kelly.  I loved photographing them, because they all love each other, and they love Jesus. And you can tell. That's the way that I think we all should strive to be. I was excited to shoot this family especially because Kelly is a photographer too (check her out here please!) And i knew that they would be up for anything, even jay- walking on 7th street! haha. Hope You enjoy the photos.

Robert, Kelly, Katy, and Matty I wish you all the best in 2011 and beyond that! Thank you for choosing me as your photographer, I was so happy to get to spend the morning with you, and I hope we can hang out again soon! Love You All.

Ty

Photobucket



They are a fun bunch. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment: