Thursday, December 2, 2010

Foulks Family

This family is so sweet. I loved getting to spend some time talking with them about the firefighter life and photographing their gorgeous daughters! They all have these amazing blue eyes, and I could have photographed them all day! I really enjoyed getting to photograph them in front of their Christmas tree, I'm definitely getting into the Christmas Spirit!
Foulks Family, Thank You for choosing me to photograph your lovely family! I hope you enjoy your photos and I'll be seeing you soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kiki, You have amazing eyelashes! I just had to post these photos of her having some fun in the fall leaves!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she gorgeous?

Photobucket

Kiki thought it would be funny to throw some leaves on her mommy and daddy. I just love their reactions.

Photobucket

Merry Christmas Foulks Family! God Bless.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The one of the sister kissing the baby just melted my heart!
    ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete