Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jordan: Graduating!

I knew that when Jordan asked me to do his senior portraits it would be fun. Jordan is also a photographer, {check out his work HERE!}so I knew he would come up with an awesome location. He didn't disappoint! He brought me to an awesome spot where there was nature and urban-graffiti combined! It was so much fun hiking around and getting to just be outside for a bit. This was one of my first outdoor experiences this spring and it was the perfect warm sunny day, and our crazy adventure of carrying all of our equipment through rushing rivers made for an interesting story! We climbed all over and just explored that day. Awesome. Oh and we took a few photos as well! ;)

Jordan is such a sweet and smart guy. We were hiking barefoot after crossing the river and after a while my feet really started hurting. And then we went on top of the railroad tracks, where the meanest rocks in the world live. I was trying to shoot him, but I could barely move, basically I was going slower than snail speed. And Jordan just ran down and grabbed my boots for me. He is so thoughtful, and  He really knows his stuff with his camera and lenses and I know that he is going to do some awesome things in the coming years! I loved just talking shop and discussing dreams we have for the future. I can't wait to see where he goes and what the Lord has for him.

Jordan thank you for choosing me as your photographer! I loved just hanging out and getting to have a little outdoor adventure with you! I hope you like what we got!! :))


Be Blessed & Be Thankful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Waterfall in a tunnel? Yes please.

Photobucket

LOVED this light!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These little guys were everywhere!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Favorite of the day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Go Ty, go Ty! I like how you did your composite images, and I also really like the last shot! It gives your photo a good sense of depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ty! You are rockin it girl! Killer job on these portraits, looks like you're really finding your groove.

    ReplyDelete