Sunday, November 21, 2010

Congratulations 34th Academy!

I was lucky enough to go to my dear friend Nick's Fire Academy Graduation Today. He has been studying so hard, and I know that he will be a great fireman, just like his Dad. I snapped some photos during the graduation and afterward, and I thought I would share!
Congrats Nick, and the 34th Academy! :)

Photobucket

Nick's dad is an instructor for the Academy, he's the one looking toward the camera. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

During the guest speakers speech, all of a sudden Usher's "Yeah" started playing. It had all of the guys laughing and some were even a little embarrassed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nick's Dad got to give him his diploma. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Their last set of push ups before the were officially done!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment