Monday, November 8, 2010

White Family: Portraits.

This family has a very special place in my heart. Sharon is my older cousin and I have always looked up to her. She married Kenny a little over two years ago, and since then their little family has grown! Rhaylee and Taelyn are my two favorite little nieces in the whole world! :) (I am thoroughly enjoying the time that they are my ONLY nieces, because then I (probably) won't be able to say that anymore..) When Sharon asked me to do a family shoot for them, I was very excited, but my excitement doubled when she said she wanted to go to an apple orchard in Oak Glen! I love shooting in new locations! I had a wonderful time playing with the girls and watching the White's interact in front of the camera. They have so much fun together, and it is plain to see how much Kenny and Sharon love their girls.
Thank you for choosing me as your photographer Kenny and Sharon! Love you both, and hug those babies for me! xoxo.

Photobucket

Ahh... Sisterly Love. But Rhaylee is such a sweet big sister. She didn't even cry or get mad when Tae locked in to some of her hair. She knows how to be nice to little miss Tae-Tae.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Singing to the babies. Rhaylee loves singing along with Mommy and Daddy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVED this light.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved Taelyn's smile in this one! She must be thinking "Finally Rhay's not hogging all the attention!" :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB!!!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, LOVE THESE TY TY!!!!!!! LIKE REALLY!!! They look soooooo gooood!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos!
    LUUJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I LOVE this shoot! I saw your blog on Kelly Guyunn's FB page. :) Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete