Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hunley Ladies.

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to photograph the lovely Hunley girls. They are such a sweet and talented family, and they have a lot of fun together. I loved photographing them, and they were such troopers smiling and laughing despite the cold weather and disappearing light!
Thank you for choosing me as your photographer ladies! I loved photographing you, and I'm so glad to know such a sweet family. God Bless! Xoxo.

Photobucket

Something about this photo I just loved. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my faves of the day, I liked the sunset in the background! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These girls have so much fun together. They loved making each other laugh with their funny faces!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment