Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Operation Thankful: Day 1.

There are 15 days left until Thanksgiving. And I am a very blessed girl. I want to take a little time out of each day thinking about what I am thankful for. I know there are a lot of things I am thankful for everyday, but I don't often take the time to really concentrate on them. So I am setting a goal, for the next 15 days, I will write what I am thankful for. And I may also post some photos too. :) PRAY that I can succeed.
Today I am thankful for my siblings, I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. I come from a blended family, but to me it has never been a "step-brother/sister" thing. I have grown up always having friends around. There is never a boring (or quiet) moment in my house! My siblings are some of my biggest supporters and best friends. They are my creative advisors, personal cheerleaders, and the ones who always tell me the truth. Without them, I really don't know where (or who) I would be.
Funny Story: My first thought when I walked into the house tonight was "It smells like Christmas!". I'm really not sure how, but apparently to me brownies and Christmas are very closely related. Tonight my sister brought me a brownie with mint & chip ice cream on top while I was editing. It was exactly the motivation I needed to finish my work, and inspire my creative juices. Dear God, Thank you for my siblings. (And for mint & chip brownies.)
Here are just a few snapshots of me and my siblings. We have a lot of fun together. So don't mind us being a little goofy! :)






2 comments: