Monday, November 8, 2010

An Introduction.

I'll admit I was a bit nervous about launching this blog. I knew I should do it, to show what I've been working on, and document my photography journey. But I'm a perfectionist. I kept saying, "I'll post things when I've got my brand together.." or "I just haven't had time.." But those were just excuses. I have realized that I am so incredibly blessed. I have wonderful, supportive people in my life who have told me to follow my dreams, and that I could do this, even when I had no idea what aperture or shutter speed, or ISO meant. I have met so many other talented photographers who have given me insight into what being a professional really means and they have been very kind and uplifting when they just as easily could have shut me down. It is coming up on Thanksgiving time, and I am feeling so blessed each day. So getting to the point, welcome to my blog! I hope you'll enjoy my photos and follow my personal journey to becoming a professional--professional does not mean getting paid, but being simply exceptional at what you do. Hopefully in the process, I'll find myself and you'll get to know me too.
I also thought I should share a few fun facts about myself, since I just jumped into posting photos with no introduction.
My name is Tyler, but I go by Ty. When I was younger, I hated my name because people often told me it was a boy's name (as if i didn't already know.. haha) but now I love it!
I love Jesus. I have a BIG God. He has blessed me like crazy, and has provided for me and my family in so many ways. If I were to start posting them, this post would go on and on and on.
I love Love. My motto for life is "Love God. Love People." And I do. I love watching the way a couple interacts in front of my lens or being able to capture a person's personality through a photograph.
I work at the coffee shop at my church and I LOVE my job.
I shoot Canon!
I am severely addicted to Softlips Chapstick, Goldfish Crackers, and HGTV.
I love vintage things. My mother often says I have an old soul. :)
That's about all for tonight. Here's a photo I took on Sunday evening. Enjoy.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment