Friday, April 8, 2011

Briana & Samantha: Graduating!

I met Briana and Samantha at Sunset Hills Memorial Park in Apple Valley and I knew right away they were both easygoing girls. We had a good time just walking around talking about high school and my complete lack of any athletic talent. They are both on the softball team at Granite Hills High School, and they have big dreams for the future. Briana has a beautiful little daughter and we had so much fun taking a few family photos.
Briana and Sam, Thanks so much for choosing me as your photographer. I enjoyed getting to know you both and your family! I hope you like your photos! Best wishes for life after High School ladies, I'll be cheering for you at graduation! :)

Miss Sam!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's Briana!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Briana got a tattoo to represent her adorable daughter.. :)

Photobucket

Here's their sweet little family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she the cutest thing?? Awwweee!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment