Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Mejia Family.

I'm so excited to be posting this family session today. From the first moment I met Shieva, I knew I would just love photographing and getting to know her and  her family. She just came up and gave me a hug, and I knew it was the start of a beautiful thing. Not to mention this family is just GORGEOUS. And their son was also my favorite male model I've ever worked with. ;)

So can you tell I'm a little excited about this one? We photographed this session up in Oak Glen, and although there wasn't as much "spring" on the trees as I had hoped, this family made my job so much fun because they really were willing to go anywhere to get the fun shots {even though they were dressed in regular tennis shoes and sandals while I was wearing boots}. This family is just so sweet together, and I felt very blessed to have been able to capture them.

Mejia Family, Thank you for choosing me as your photographer. It truly was a joy to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to working with you again in the future! :)

Photobucket

This is Nathan, he likes to tell me jokes.{He also thinks his jokes are WAY funnier than mine, sadly he's right!} :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Loved this little area..

Photobucket

This black and white turned out to be one of my favorites.. there's just something I love about the way you can tell they love their kiddos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is adorable little Alyssa, aren't her pigtails some of the cutest around?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alyssa is sort of a Daddy's girl. She wasn't too interested in smiling for me, but get her around Daddy, and she just lights up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE THIS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Group hug!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We finished off the session with a little Daddy and Mommy time. Are they gorgeous together or what?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Ty, Thank you so much for these beautiful photos. Can't express to you just how much they mean to us. You are truely talented and have a wonderful, sweet spirit. We look forward to doing this again with you. Thanks again!
    Shieva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Ty! I like the shots of the kids in the concrete tubes. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the lighting and the spirit you captured. That little impish smile you caught on Alyssa when she safe in her daddys arms reminded me of you and your daddy. That special bond is perfectly captured in these pictures. Precious!
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're right, those pigtails ARE the cutest around! :) great job, ty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!!! Amazing Amazing Amazing.

    ReplyDelete