Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tori: Graduating!

This post has a special spot in my heart. I've known Tori for a few years and she is such a sweet and funny girl. Her family was actually the first family I ever photographed. And I'm so thankful to them for giving me the chance to live out my dreams and practice on them. Feel free to check those first photos out here!

Tori has grown to be such a smart and caring and beautiful girl. Man, whoever gets this girl is going to be a lucky one! She is going to school in Texas to study Nursing and she has big plans for the future. I'm so excited to see where she goes in life.

During our session a cameraman approached us and said they were making a documentary, they asked if it would be alright to ask her a question on camera and film her answer. She agreed. {I would never be able to do this and give a coherent answer...} She is BRAVE. They asked her why she believed there was pain in the world. And I'll never forget her answer. I was nervous just watching her be on tape, yet she stood there totally confidently and said "I believe there is pain in the world because the world is fallen, and because of that there is sin in the world." DANG. There were no likes  or ummmmms in this answer. I was so proud of her, because she stood there and said exactly what I would have loved to have said, but never would have been able to form the words. So I know this girl is ready to go out in the world and rock it.

Tori, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to photograph you. I loved spending time with you and bonding over ice cream and Ruby's. I'm so excited to see what the Lord has for your future. But whatever it is, I know it's gonna be awesome. Hope you love your photos!

Be Blessed and Be Thankful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I told Tori to "Ignore Mickey" Perfect! We later realized he was ignoring her too. They're just too cool.

Photobucket

Love this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh yes, we did.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mistake? a pretty one...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These photos remind me of American Eagle a little bit, I'm not sure why... :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Tori, she loves Toms and cares about Kids. For those who don't know, Toms is a shoe company that donates a pair of shoes to a child who doesn't have any  for every pair of shoes bought. So if you're in the market for a pair, check out Toms Shoes. You'll be not only gaining a new comfy pair, but giving back to others as well. Come on, you know you want to!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Mistake?? I think not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty! i do love them i do, i do, i do! you are an amazing photographer and i couldn't have done this without you! - <3 always, Tori:)
    ps. you are doing my engagement/wedding/kids/family ;)

    ReplyDelete