Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dave & Kelly: Engaged!

These two, these two. I just love them. I have known Kelly for many years, first as an adopted member of my family, second as my boss, and third as my friend. Kelly has always had such a sweet, fun, and sarcastic spirit. Being around her is never boring. When she first met Dave everyone could tell that this one was different. She was happier than I had ever seen her, and I got the feeling it was only a matter of time before they would have plans to become husband and wife. I'm saving their story for their wedding post next month, but I'll share one of my favorite parts. :)

Kelly made a list of things that she wanted in a man someday. On the list were things like, "He must Love Jesus, and Always open the door for me.." And let me tell you, Dave loves Jesus, and he ALWAYS opens the door. He was everything on Kelly's list and more. Plus he is crazy about her. Which you can clearly see in every photo I have of them.

I'm so excited to post these photos today. We met at Eaton Canyon in Pasadena to start the session off and then headed over to Old Town Pasadena to finish it up. Special Thanks to my dear friend and Kelly's sister Katy for coming along to offer moral support, direction, and dancing/dipping lessons! Love you Girl!

Dave and Kelly thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be your photographer. You guys were so awesome for putting up with my awful jokes, and doing everything I asked. {Especially you Dave! He actually somehow got Poison Oak during the session, all for the sake of your engagement photos!} I love you both and can't wait to see all the things God has in store for your future! Hope you like your photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure what these are, but they are awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dave and Kelly can do the worm! haha. :)

Photobucket

Here's the outcome of Katy's dance lessons. She is awesome. And they are ADORABLE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this photo, I know it's in a parking lot, but look how sweet they are! And that light? MMMMMM.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RAWR.

Photobucket

Love this candle. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Ty! You did an AMAZING job! They look really natural. I'm so proud of you! You are rockin it! Love Kelly, and you captured her so well here. So happy for them! :) -Kati Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice location pick Ty! I definitely dig the urban and nature flow! ;]
    -Daniel Cruz

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your pictures. I wish to become a photographer very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, they look so happy together! You did a great job Ty. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHHHHH BEAUTIFUL PICTURES MS. KELLY :) YOU LOOK SUPER CUTE TOGETHER! SO HAPPY :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are fantastic! i especially love #4 and #8! :) well done sista!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Everyone! My job was easy, they're too good looking! The hard part was choosing which ones to post!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh!!! Ty!, these should come with a parental discretion warning!!! 2 sessions, a box of kleenex and a half hour later!, I finally got through them!! They are FANTASTIC!!! Thanks, MommaGuynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. my sister is so beautiful! i am so excited for her. and you did an amazing job Beautiful Tyler. i always love going on shoots with you. -Katy

    ReplyDelete