Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rodriguez Family.

I met with the Rodriguez family at the park in Spring Valley Lake and I knew that this would be an energetic session! Mia and Ian are such an adorable sister and brother combo. Ian was a little camera shy and a bit afraid of bugs, but big sister Mia was always there to help him be brave and make him laugh. I had such a good time capturing their fun personalities. We just spent the afternoon exploring the park and playing on the playground equipment.

Ricardo and Hilda, thank you for choosing me as your photographer. I enjoyed spending time with your fun little family. Hope you like your photos! :)

Photobucket

Mia showing her brother how to make a wish!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure what it is about this photo, but I love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they too cute?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The pretty ladies of the family. :)

Photobucket

I told Mia and Ian to run toward me, Ian had WAY TOO MUCH FUN! :)

Photobucket

Awesome.

Photobucket

A little Daddy and Mommy time.

Photobucket

Playing on the beach!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Jeannette RodriguezApril 16, 2011 at 11:16 AM

    They are beautiful pics, and I beautiful family too if I do say so myself! I will definetly have ty take pics of my kids soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics. Very nice!!!!! I want to take some toooo....from cris

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete